August 7, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 7



Chapter 7: What She Found

Myolie starts her way out from the office to the elevator, to her car and drives to the bowling alley, where she spots the female client.

Myolie (to herself): Hey, that’s the client! Let me follow her into the bowling alley.

Myolie walks from her car to the reception area of the bowling alley.

Receptionist: Sorry Miss, this bowling alley is reserved for members only. Are you a member? Or can you show me your membership card?
Myolie: Eh… yes, but I left it at home.
Receptionist: Then, do you remember your membership number?
Myolie: I don’t remember.
Receptionist: Sorry Miss, if you cannot prove that you are a member, we cannot let you in.
Myolie: Actually, I came to find that woman who just walked in. She was a friend of mine in high school, but we lost contact. So, I just saw her outside and I decided to come find her in here.
Receptionist: As much as I would like for you to reconnect with your friend, I just cannot let you in. I do not set the rules here.
Myolie: So, my, uh, friend always come here to bowl?
Receptionist: Yeah, she comes quite a few times each week. But, weird thing, she never comes to bowl. She watches this man bowl on his reserved lane. I often see her watching him in astonishment and admiration as he bowls.
Myolie: Is that her husband?
Receptionist: I don’t think that’s him. I’ve seen your friend on the magazines once. She was photographed at a ball with another man. The caption said it was her husband. They are two different people!
Myolie: So, what do they actually do here?
Receptionist: Are you close to her?
Myolie: Uh… yeah, in high school. But, then we lost contact.
Receptionist: One time, I saw her being very intimate with the man here. I was quite shocked! She and her husband looked so compatible in the magazines.
Myolie: Hey, would you happen to have pictures of the man?
Receptionist: Probably in his membership folder. Why?
Myolie: I just wanted to see if I knew him. Can I get his picture by any chance?
Receptionist: That’s kind of against the rules.
Myolie: But, it’s only one picture… Or, can I at least take a glance at his picture and get to know his name?
Receptionist: Only for a minute though.
Myolie: Thank you so much!

The receptionist goes to find the man’s file.

Receptionist: Here is the file. One minute only. Ok?
Myolie: Alright. It’ll be quick.

Myolie skims the man’s file quickly and tries to memorize some of his information. Then, she sees the female client walking out with the man.

Myolie: Hey, thank you. I got to go.
Receptionist: Well, it was nice talking to you. Bye.

Myolie quickly follows the female client.

Myolie (to herself): They are really intimate. There must be something she did not tell us. They must be more than just friends.

Myolie takes out her camera and starts snapping pictures of the female client and her intimate boyfriend.

Myolie (to herself): Let me show Mavis before we do anything further.

Myolie drives back to the parking lot of the law office. She knocks on Mavis’ office door.

Mavis: Yes?
Myolie: After some hours of following her, I have found our female client to be quite intimate with another man, who does not happen to be her husband. Therefore, I conclude that she is cheating on her husband.
Mavis: What?
Myolie: She can’t expect for her husband to give her money after they divorce if she is the one cheating in the first place.
Mavis: Hold on. Let me give her a call and I can listen to her explanation.

Mavis calls the female client.

Mavis: Hello, this is Mavis.
Female Client: Ah, yes. Why is it that you are calling me?
Mavis: I have a few questions to ask you and I would like for you to answer them honestly.
Female Client: Ok.
Mavis: So, my intern saw you being very intimate with another man. Is that true?
Female Client: What? You followed me? I thought there would be trust between us.
Mavis: Look, if we found you together with another man, I am sure that your husband can find a private investigator and do the same thing.
Female Client: There is nothing more between my husband and me. Then, I met him, the one you found me to be with. He understands me. He knows what I need.
Mavis: And how do you suppose you can get money from your husband if you are cheating on him?
Female Client: He doesn’t know about this. And, I know that between clients and their lawyers, there is a privacy pact. You can’t tell him about this.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/07/2011 01:53:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones