August 8, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 8



Chapter 8: What He Found

Bosco goes home shortly after Myolie had put bandages on him. He wants to go home and forget about what had happened. He wants to forget about Myolie. He wants to forget about work and all his troubles for once. However, after showering, Bosco starts thinking about Myolie once again as he lays on his bed.

Bosco (to himself): Bosco, what are you doing? Are you falling for Myolie? She always bickers with you. What is it that you see in her? It was only three minutes. She may be gentle now. But, she has always been a monster-like creature, trying to argue over every little thing. Forget it, just go to bed Bosco!

The next morning, Bosco wakes up and goes to work. However, because he was thinking about Myolie the entire night, he did not get a good night of sleep. Dark circles appeared under his eyes.

(‘K & M Law Office’)

Keith: Good morning Bosco. Did you get enough rest?
Bosco: I didn’t really get rest.

Keith smirks.

Keith: Don’t worry. I know exactly why. I understand why.
Bosco: Hey, it’s not what you think, ok?
Keith: How do you know what I’m thinking about?
Bosco: Oh, I know.
Keith: It’s Myolie, isn‘t it?

Bosco starting stuttering.

Bosco: Uh… Uh. No.
Keith: I’m not questioning any further. Just to let you know I know what you are thinking.
Bosco: Uh. Anyways… I’m going to do some investigating now.

Bosco drives to the spa where the male client supposedly goes for facials. He spots the male client.

Bosco (to himself): That’s him! Let me follow him into the spa.

Bosco walks into the the spa.

Receptionist: Hi Mister. How can I help you?
Bosco: Eh… I’m here for a facial.
Receptionist: Ok, I can arrange for that. Do you have someone in particular you would like, to do your facial massage?
Bosco: Yeah, actually. The one who does facials for the man who just walked in.
Receptionist: Sorry Mister. She is fully booked today. Maybe you can book now for another day.
Bosco: Oh. Does he usually book her as his facial massager?
Receptionist: Yeah, I have never seen a man who is so into facials. He comes three times a week!
Bosco: Three times a week! That’s outrageous!
Receptionist: That’s what I though too, until she told me they are in a relationship.
Bosco: In a relationship, huh?
Receptionist: At least that’s what she told me.
Bosco: Oh, I see.
Receptionist: So, would you like to book a facial massage for another time?
Bosco: Maybe some other time. Bye. And, thanks by the way.

Bosco leaves the spa and drives back to the law office.

(‘K & M Law Office’)

Keith: Oh hey, you’re back! Did you find anything?
Bosco: Yeah. The receptionist told me that the facial massager told her she is in a relationship with our male client.
Keith: Uh huh.
Bosco: See, I knew something was suspicious. I mean why would a man go to a spa so many times a week to get a facial?
Keith: And?
Bosco: The receptionist told me he apparently goes for a facial three times a week and always books the same facial massager.
Keith: That’s odd. I need to give him a call.

Keith calls their male client.

Keith: Hello. This is Keith Lau.
Male Client: Oh hello. Are you calling to inform me about progress to my divorce case?
Keith: Actually, I called to ask you some questions.
Male Client: And what questions are those?
Keith: So, we have found that you go to a spa three times a week and always book the same facial massager?
Male Client: So?
Keith: And what is weird is that the receptionist states your massager told her you two were in a relationship?
Male Client: What? I told her not to tell anybody!
Keith: So, your wife can find the information that we are able to find. You know that right?
Male Client: All my wife wants is my money. That’s why I’m trying to divorce her. But, she wants to take a large amount after finalizing the divorce. What can I do Keith?
Keith: I’ll speak to her lawyer about this.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/08/2011 11:57:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones