August 9, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 9



Chapter 9: First Time Working Together

Keith: Mavis, meet me in the conference room. We need to discuss the divorce case.
Mavis: K, have you called the clients yet?
Keith: Yeah, they’re coming.
Mavis: Alright, I’ll tell Myolie.

(in the conference room)

Female Client: Mavis, you have to help me claim money from this man.
Male Client: Keith, tell her, I’m not giving her a penny!
Keith: Guys, please calm down. We called the meeting to compromise and to stop the arguments.
Mavis: Let’s sit, take a sip of coffee and discuss what is necessary.

They all sit down and start discussing the case.

Female Client: I demand HKD 50,000 monthly allowance after divorce.
Male Client: And why is that?
Female Client: Because you are cheating on me!

Bosco and Keith look at each other, remembering they had not told anyone about the investigation at the spa.

Male Client: You know we don’t have feelings for each other already. Don’t just talk about me. You are cheating on me too!
Female Client: Who says?

Mavis and Myolie look at each other, remembering they had not told anyone about the investigation at the bowling alley.

Male Client: And how do you know about me?
Female Client: I found a private investigator to help me.
Male Client: Is that so? Because I also paid a private investigator.

Keith and Mavis shake their head.

Keith: Hey guys. Can we say something?
Male Client: You’re not getting a penny from me, you cheater!
Female Client: Ok, you know what? Just give me a one time amount of HKD 10 million. I’ll leave you alone then.
Male Client: I repeat again. You are not getting a penny from me!
Female Client: Mavis, is it possible to get anything from him?
Mavis: Sorry, if he has evidence that you were with another man before the divorce, you cannot obtain anything from him.
Male Client: Heard that?
Female Client: Forget it, let me just say I once fell in love with the wrong man.
Male Client: You never loved me. You married me for my money!
Female Client: Say what you want!

The female client storms off.

Male Client: Well, I think that’s it here. I’ll come to the office again to sign the divorce papers.
Keith: Ok. See you then.

The male client leaves.

Myolie: Woah! The female client hired us to help fight her husband for some money, but they were cheating on each other all along.
Mavis: And I can’t believe she only married him for his money. Unbelievable!
Keith: See, the truth on the surface is not always the real truth.
Bosco: It’s good that we found them to be suspicious and went to investigate them.
Myolie: But, they found private investigators to investigate one another.
Mavis: How could they maintain a stable relationship without trusting one another?

Mavis and Keith look at each other sweetly.

Bosco: Trusting one another, huh?
Mavis: Yep.
Keith: Anyways, Mavis and I are working on a new case and I want you two to help out.
Myolie: What is this case about?
Mavis: A young girl was swimming at a pool at a private gym. Her father went to use the bathroom and came back to find her drowning. There were lifeguards on duty. But, no one came to rescue her. Her father is trying to sue the private gym for medical expenses. The gym claims there were lifeguards.
Myolie: So, we have to figure out why she wasn’t rescued?
Keith: That is correct.
Bosco: So, what exactly are we supposed to do?
Keith: We want you two to go to the gym and figure out what went wrong that day.
Mavis: Just be careful though.

Bosco and Myolie look at each other.

Bosco (to himself): Calm down. Calm down. You two are working together. Stop the thinking.
Myolie: Do I really have to work with him?
Keith: Yes. Please.

(at the pool)

They change into bathing suits. Bosco looks at Myolie with astonishment.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/09/2011 01:01:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones