August 29, 2011

Something to Say: Bosco Loving and Hating Like an Animal













He, is a man with a moustache, wears a cold hat, smokes, is a lazy person, and involved in the triads, fighting for opportunities. He is someone who loves and hates his woman Kate Tsui, wanting her to repay her debt using her body, triple layered undercover, going through the white and black sides. He is ‘Crippled Co’ (Bosco Wong) from ‘Lives of Omission’.

‘Cripple Co’s’ personality differs from Laughing’s. Bosco had to get rid of his handsome clothes. Throughout the entire series, he had to fiercely kiss Kate Tsui. It could be compared to wild lions mating, biting, eating, and trying to destroy one another. His real love, at home watching TV did not ‘get jealous’, because in the entertainment circle, one must trust the other. Besides, Bosco surely knows what to do. With his ‘Protecting The 2 Team’, many guys’ crush Kate Tusi, and even Mainland actresses with big eyes, pointing chins, and good figures can’t get to him. Bosco can end all these with one sentence: “I don’t like those type [of girls].” Real or fake? It doesn’t matter as long as Myolie listens.

TVB’s popular series “Lives of Omission” will reach its climax next week, with CIB undercover going into the triads. Michael Tse, or better known as ‘Laughing’ in the series will battle wits and energy with Bosco’s ‘Crippled Co’. Actually to Bosco, the character ‘Crippled Co’ is quite refreshing, full of blood, having to enter the triads because of family issues. His leg became crippled because of his ‘bigger brother in the triad’. Since then, he was mocked at, which at one time, he was even punished to lick someone’s shoe. It could be said that he was not even worthy of being the mud in the ground. ‘Crippled Co’ had always loved lawyer Paris, portrayed by Kate Tsui, doing all the illegal things to get the money to financially support Paris’ studies overseas. But, Paris betrayed him, which made him love and hate her at the same time. Every time they kissed fiercely, it was like a hungry tiger eating his prey, the hare. This made many fans online scream in excitement.

Bosco and Kate’s kissing scenes have became a hot topic for discussion online. Bosco thanks Producer Chong. Bosco said: “Before we started filming, Mr. Chong had already told me he will be giving me many benefits. There would be many kissing scenes. But, he did this on purpose because he wanted my relationship with Kate to be completely opposite of Laughing and Madam Jo (Fala Chan). The more I loved her, the more I hated her. After reading the scripts, I asked Mr. Chong if he minded that I used lions mating to describe and film our relationship. It was like lions biting and pulling on each other. It’s because ‘Crippled Co’ did everything to support her financially to study overseas, which in result produced his biggest defect in life. He loved her much but hated her equally. It was quite a relationship.”

In regards to the scenes, Bosco contacted Kate beforehand. He remembers: “We had to kiss the first day of filming. I told Kate to be prepared and ready as the first ten episodes would be a male lion mating with a female lion. There would be pulling hair, biting on the shoulders, head, and lips. She looked at me and said, ‘I am not afraid of how you will treat me, but I am scared of your moustache.’ So, the two things she hated in men the most, smoking and moustache, all existed in ‘Cripple Co’.”

The two loved each other fiercely, but Bosco can swear he did not have anything for Kate. “I treat her as a guy.” Kate, is after all viewed as a goddess by some people. Bosco kept laughing and said: “You can’t judge her by how she dresses when she’s with the audience. She is quite sloppy when she goes to work. Even I look prettier than her! When I leave my house, I’ll see if my clothes match. But she just puts on a random t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops. When she drives for an outdoor shoot, I see wires and clothes all over her car. You can’t even tell it’s a girl’s car. I’m more organized than her by at least a few hundred times. By looking at her car, I can already imagine how her house is.” If you don’t love her, how did you film? “I’ve known her for quite long. But, you can’t say love. If you loved a little in every series, how would you not be busy?”

Bosco blurted that “Lives of Omission” has prepared two endings: “‘Crippled Co’ is an undercover of an undercover of an undercover. If you want to see the ending, you must continue watching it. I really have to praise the director’s methods. We film some shots, that if you added them in, it would be an ending, but if you take it out, it will be another ending. Laughing and I haven’t watched the final version yet.”

Wayne Lai has watched “Lives of Omission” and praised Bosco’s great acting skills, stating he might win Best Actor this year. Bosco immediately said: “I thank Wayne for noticing me. It’s not that I see highly of myself, but I don’t really have feelings for awards. If you give me an award, of course I will be happy, but if someone recognizes me for my acting, I will be even happier.” He has filmed one series after another, but this newcomer in the music industry has also been noticed in the movies industry. It was rumored that TVB signed another 10 years of contract with him, fearing he will leave.

No One Mentioned Anything About Adding More Years to Contract

Bosco immediately said: “Of course filming movies if happy! I’ve filmed series for more than 8 years. Changing a new environment is quite an excitement. Filming movies to me is quite new to me right now and I’m still getting used to it. But, there are rumors that I’ve signed another 10 years to my contracted. But, there’s no such thing. No one mentioned any signing contracts to me. I feel quite embarrassed by these reports. Miss Virginia Lok called me and asked where these rumors came from. She said I haven’t even spoke to you about your contract, who spoke to you about your contract? I said I don’t know. It’s all an misunderstanding. I still have a number of years with TVB. TVB is not even impatient with me adding years to my contract.”

Dislike Good Figures, Loves Only Myolie Wu

In “Lives of Omission”, Bosco was fiercer than a tiger. But, in this world, there is always something than can treat another. The trainer for this lion is female Myolie Wu. She knows when to leash and unleash him. Therefore, Bosco was able to kiss with Kate until their lips became crooked. Bosco stated that he did not mention to Myolie beforehand: “When filming, I don’t care about anything else. It’s like please don’t bother me. But, I don’t ask when she films, she has equal freedom when filming.” He’s been dating Myolie for many years, but they are just a little step from announcing it to the world. He laughed and said: “I want to keep a little secretive feeling.” But, if the whole world knows, how is it secretive? He continued to say: “The little step is still a little step. I feel it is pretty good right now.”

But, actually, it’s not that Bosco that doesn’t want to admit Myolie as his girlfriend, it is rather Myolie who doesn’t want to admit Bosco as his boyfriend. He laughed loudly: “Haha, I didn’t say anything! I’ve already gotten uses to this method. It’s more natural and not on purpose. If you see [us], then you see [us]. I don’t have to purposely raise my hand and speak out. But, when I do get married, I will announce it.” But, he also stated that he does not have plans on marriage right now.

Bosco and Myolie works in the same entertainment circle. Rumors in TVB City are faster than lightning. But, if it is not trust, rumors can easily break a relationship apart. Bosco admitted that trust is most important: “We are OK now. As I am getting older, I am also becoming myself once again. In the past, I’ve avoided being myself, but now, it has nothing to do with whether I have a girlfriend or not. Another reason is that as people are getting to know me better, they know the way I am. If we live in the same neighborhood, then I don’t mind driving you. People asked me if I am afraid. What is there to be afraid of? It’s only a ride. But, of course I do pick the people going into my car. Of course we have to be friends in the first place.”

The Two Blocking Out Rumors

Currently, Mainland actresses have quite some power right now. They have many methods of getting publicity. Once they stick to the male, the male will always have that rumor. Having always to go back to Mainland to film, Bosco assured Myolie. “I have a “‘Protecting the 2 Team’. I hired Chan Siu Lam as my assistant. She is the meanest and fiercest. But, who knew that there would be rumors between us. It was hilarious. The other was a 6 foot tall driver.” How can you block them? All these Mainland actresses all have pointy chins and good bodies. Bosco answered directly and fiercely: “I don’t like those type [of girls].”

It’s easy to say, look how many TVB first line male actors fell for them. Bosco immediately said: “But, it’s a normal thing. It’s not like we’re gods and goddesses. When it comes to the point, it is only normal to date. It’s just guys knowing girls. It’s just that people use those big headlines to make it a big thing.”

Translated by: love_of_tvb
Interview: Chu Cheuk Yee
Credits: Apple Daily (Hong Kong)

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/29/2011 01:08:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Nice site and nice Clothes

Posted by Blogger Ruchi Nanda @ August 26, 2017 at 3:04 AM #
 

site and all blog. keep sharing and posting.

Posted by Blogger Ruchi Nanda @ August 28, 2017 at 9:11 AM #
 

I am very happy. Because Your site is very good and your blog. Great job. Keep sharing and posting.

Posted by Blogger Ruchi Nanda @ August 29, 2017 at 3:50 AM #
 
<< Home

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones