August 10, 2011

UPCOMING: NEW FANFIC

As I have mentioned before, I will no longer be writing new chapters to "Behind the Doors of BERMO and BOSCOLIE", as I believe BERMO has reached an ending, not a good one, but a bad and sad ending, one I had never expected.

It is hard for me to put something down that I have been following and doing for four/five years. The past is the past and although I am not willing to let go, I will have to, because I have decided to write another one, this time, with only BOSCOLIE.

The new fanfic will be similar to "Behind the Doors of BERMO and BOSCOLIE". It will be based similarly to what I think they do in real life, and therefore making it 'real-lifelike'. The format will be entirely the same, except this time, dedicated to the one and only BOSCOLIE. Since the ending of BERMO, I have found myself to have more time to BOSCOLIE, so stay tuned!

Oh, and the title will be "Just Bosco and Myolie..."

Hope to start posting chapters of the new fanfic soon!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/10/2011 01:24:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones