September 11, 2011

September 11, 2011

It's been 10 years since the 9-11 attacks.

I remember I was still in elementary school, and in computer class to be exact. School started not so long ago and we were all seated on the floor discussing something. Someone came in and told my teacher something, to which she became very shocked.

I remember hearing something about a plane crashing. Then, in the next few hours, my classmates and other students in the school building started to leave, one by one, as their parents came to pick them up. I thought a plane had crashed on top of the elementary school building I was in.

It wasn't until hours later that at home, being only to receive Channel 2 on the TV, I had found out that the Twin Towers had collapsed and numerous people lost their lives. There was also an attack at the Pentagon and the other planned plane was forced to crash into a suburban area before it was able to reach its original hijack destination.

Although these memories seem like a blur, since it has been 10 years, I also feel it is very distinct and clear, because I was right here, in New York City, when all this happened.

10 years have passed, but we will not forget what had happened on September 11, 2001, whether it is 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, or beyond. It will be a part of history.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 9/11/2011 12:41:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones