October 9, 2011

400th Post

Bosco Wong attended a HTC Cellphone function last night and explained the reason for wearing sunglasses, "It might be that I am getting old. My eye has not healed yet. My eye seems like it's about to swell. If I don't wear sunglasses, it will seem that I am very tired and about to fall asleep." (Watched too much 'dirty stuff?) "Dirty stuff and bacteria have nothing to do with one another!" (Are you afraid you'll pass it on to Myolie?) "She's out of town. Actually, I'm more scared that it won't heal. I need to film three clips for the sales presentation. Modern series are still ok, but it's no possible to wear sunglasses for ancient series! One of the scriptwriters told me I'll be part of "Triumph in the Skies II", but didn't tell me who I will have a relationship line with. (Don't want to be in a relationship line with Myolie onscreen?) "No, it's fine! Everything is up to the audience!"

http://tv.on.cc/index.html?s=4&ss=20&i=OEN111007-10828-115M-1225&d=1318065962

Translated by: love_of_tvb
Source: The Sun

And for TITS II:

There was a report saying that Myolie will be in a wheelchair due to an injury and will be in a love triangle with Chilam and Raymond, but in the vid, Bosco made it seem like he and Myolie will have some things going on, or as long as the audience likes it. So?

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 10/09/2011 12:25:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones