November 25, 2011

Myolie's Waiting for Boyfriend to Set Marriage Date

Myolie Wu and Ben Wong attended a function for their series "Curse of the Royal Harem". Because the series ending is approaching, Myolie indicated that she will miss it. "I hope the ratings will continue to rise!" (But, "Forensic Heroes III" still has the highest ratings?) "I hope we can beat them! I have confidnce. If ratings continue to rise, we can have another celebrational event!" (And celebrate getting Best Actress as well?) "I can think about that if I get it!" Koni Lui recently announced her marriage, so reporters asked Myolie if she would marry after getting Best Actress. She said: "They've been together for 10 years. That's incredible!" (You two have [been together for] 7 years!) "That's not an even number. (So you will get married when you have reached an even number?) "I don't know. It's not up to one person." (He hasn't asked?) "I don't know! No, no, no, I don't want to say the wrong thing!" (You want him to ask?) "Not so fast, when it's my turn, I will let everyone know!"

Translated by: love_of_tvb
Source: The Sun (Hong Kong)

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 11/25/2011 05:32:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones