December 26, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 11



Chapter 11: Saved By One Another

(at the swimming pool)

Bosco: Myolie, you sure you’re ok?
Myolie: Yeah. Thank you. What was the lifeguard even doing?
Bosco: From what I saw, I think he was sleeping. Why would he have on sunglasses and a hat when he’s indoors?
Myolie: No wonder the young girl drowned. I was drowning too.
Bosco: I actually thought you were still doing the experiment with me, until I saw you sink underwater.
Myolie: But, thanks anyways for saving me.
Bosco: I thought you were unconscious. I kept calling your name and telling you to wake up, but you did not respond. I was about to call the ambulance.
Myolie: Wow, here I am right now. Let’s get changed and I’ll treat you to coffee.
Bosco: Ok, but I’m telling you now, this coffee treat is not counted in the three things you owe me from last time!
Myolie: Alright… let’s go already!

Bosco and Myolie head to the changing rooms to change. They come out ten minutes later.

Bosco: Done?
Myolie: Obviously!
Bosco: Let’s go then.
Myolie: I was waiting for you.
Bosco: Is that so?
Myolie: Let’s go!

Bosco and Myolie head to the nearest coffee shop. As they are crossing the street, a car heads towards Myolie. Bosco grabs her hand and pulls her towards him.

Bosco: Watch out for the car!
Myolie: I didn’t see that! I guessed you saved me once again.
Bosco: Yeah, surprisingly, I did.

Bosco is still holding Myolie’s hands as they finish crossing the street.

Myolie (to herself): Wow, he saved me two times today! And, lately, I’ve noticed that he stopped arguing with me. What’s up with that? And, why is he still holding my hand? Should I just let go, or politely ask him about it?
Bosco (to himself): Holy! I’m holding her hand! I saved her twice today. And, the feelings are coming back again. Bosco, you promised to control your feelings, remember? Bosco, stop thinking about it. It’s not going to happen.

Myolie pretends to cough. Bosco lets go of her hand.

Bosco: Oh, sorry about that.
Myolie: No problem. Um, coffee right?
Bosco: Yeah. Sure. Right.
Myolie: Where’s the coffee shop again?
Bosco: Uh, I believe it’s right around the corner.
Myolie: Ok. So it’s not that far away, right?
Bosco: It’s a few more steps.
Myolie: Ok…

Bosco and Myolie enter the coffee shop. They sit down.

Waiter: Good afternoon. What would you like to order?
Bosco: I’ll take a cappuccino and a strawberry cheesecake.
Myolie: And I’ll have a mocha and blueberry cheesecake.
Waiter: Alright. They’ll be out in a few minutes. Just sit for a while.
Myolie: Thank you.

The waiter leaves to place their order.

Myolie: I still cannot believe the lifeguard! Does he not know he is on duty? How many more accidents can happen?
Bosco: I know right! You almost drowned! So, both parties are right in this case. There was a lifeguard on duty, just one that doesn’t pay attention and is careless.
Myolie: The young girl could have really died if her father didn’t save her on time.
Bosco: This is ridiculous! Let me call Keith and tell him about what we found.

Bosco calls Keith and tells him what they found at the private gym. The waiter brings out their coffee and cheesecake.

Waiter: Enjoy!
Bosco: Thank you!

After eating, Bosco and Myolie walk back to the law office. As they are crossing the street, another car heads toward Bosco. Bosco does not see the car, as his mind is busy thinking about Myolie and the case. Myolie, seeing Bosco not attentive to the car, grabs his arms as they run across the road.

Myolie: Hey! Are you out of your mind? That car almost killed you!
Bosco: Oh, sorry, I was thinking about the case!

Myolie lets go of his arm.

Bosco (to himself): What’s going on today? I saved her twice and she saved me once? Is this our destiny? Is this fate?
Myolie: Hey, pay attention when you’re crossing the street Bosc!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 12/26/2011 09:59:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones