January 17, 2012

Just Bosco and Myolie (09-07-2011)

September 7th, 2011

Myolie: Oh Bosco!
Bosco: Yes dear?
Myolie: Your show is on!
Bosco: I know. It’s been airing for quite a while already. I would know the time slot by now, silly.
Myolie: Come watch it with me.
Bosco: Why? I already know what happens and what will happen.
Myolie: So, what are you doing then?
Bosco: I’m cooking dinner.
Myolie: Oh. What is it?
Bosco: Seafood soup and rice noodles.
Myolie: Ah, TV dinner. Not romantic at all.
Bosco: We can have a candlelight dinner if you want, it’ll just be weird.
Myolie: You’re not romantic at all!
Bosco: Hey, you knew that since day one!
Myolie: So, I’ve heard all those things you said about Kate during the interviews.
Bosco: Why? Were you curious to know about our kissing scenes in the series?

Myolie looks away.

Myolie: Perhaps. Maybe…
Bosco: Myolie?
Myolie: Uh huh?
Bosco: I wasn’t jealous when your kiss scenes with Kevin were popular earlier in the summer.
Myolie: I’m not! Did I trick you? Did I? Did I?
Bosco: Oh you!

Bosco tickles Myolie.

Myolie (giggling): Stop! Stop! You know I’m ticklish.
Bosco: I know. That’s why I’m tickling you!

Myolie tickles Bosco.

Bosco (holding his laughter): Tickle me, all you want… I’m not ticklish.
Myolie: Oh really?
Bosco: Ok, stop. You know Kate is a tomboy.
Myolie: No, she’s not!
Bosco: I know she’s your good friend, but I was just being serious. And I guess reporters should know by now that rumors won’t get to me, since I have you.
Myolie: You have to remember, we didn’t actually announce to the world yet.
Bosco: Yes, we’re waiting for the right moment, at the right place, at the right time.
Myolie: I guess.
Bosco: So, when will it be? TVB Awards Ceremony? TVB Anniversary Gala?
Myolie: The choice is not entirely up to me!
Bosco: Guess our relationship is still an open secret.
Myolie: Who knows? Maybe I’ll tell reporters tomorrow.
Bosco: Yeah, sure you will. We’ve decided before. You do the denying and I expose little secrets, one at a time. Remember?

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/17/2012 01:59:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones