July 1, 2012

Bosco Wong, The Protect Myolie Wu Team



In "Witness Insecurity", Bosco's character, 'Hui Sir' contains good skills and a special attitude in character, making him Inspector of the Police Protection team. He received order to protect Linda Chung's character, 'Miss Kiu'. But, in reality, we all know that Bosco protects the females, and of them, the one and only Myolie Wu. But what skills does he possess in real life to protect her?


Picture Caption: Been Said To Be Hard To Bear With
Last year, at the TVB Anniversary Awards Ceremony, Myolie Wu, who grabbed the Best Actress Award openly expressed her love onstage as she received the award, saying "You have a lot of cons and you are hard to bear with, but I hope we will continue to bear with one another," to Bosco, who was watching her offstage.

EQUALLY GIVING
Bosco: I am only doing the basic things of what men should be doing, for example, caring for her, trying not to disagree with her, and when she's unhappy, comforting her. They are easy said, but not so easy to do. I, personally, would give myself 50 points. Before, someone said I was hard to bear with. Hahaha. Actually, I want someone to treat me the same way. I want someone to protect me too. Bosco's statement can be described as the golden rule for couples. A relationship will not last if only one party gives in. Both parties must put in an equal amount of care and effort.

TRYING BEST TO COMFORT
Being an artist, besides possessing good acting skills, there are times when the artist has to overcome the many rumors. An artist is already extra sensitive when it comes to emotions, being easily affected by the surrounding rumors. Myolie has admitted in the past that she was affected by these negative rumors before, resulting in her sadness. Bosco said: "I think being an artist is quite emotional. After I saw negative reports about Myolie, especially those that were particularly untrue, I would tell Myolie to forget about them. Laugh it off. I hope I can try my best to comfort her. But, she had quite high EQ. She forgot about the negative reports before I even spoke.

DREAM HOUSE
During Tang Chi Wai's concert in may, Bosco expressed that he hoped to buy his dream house within three years, and then get married. In regards to "purchasing property", Bosco expressed: "I can say I am the 'man of the house', giving my family a comfortable place to live in is my responsibilty. It's not just my future wife, but also my mom. They will have to live comfortably. How can I not buy a bigger one?" And in response to Myolie forcing Bosco to move in to the apartment next to her, Bosco said: "How can someone be forced to move? It was just that the rent agreement of where I lived was over, and coincidentally, the apartment next to her was avaliable, so I moved in there. Don't think of it as so complicated." Actually, the entire situation is really simple. As soon as Bosco can purchase his dream house, that will mean their marriage date is coming close.

Picture Caption: Next Target
Seeing Bosco in a suit, it is hard to imagine him as a police. He said: "I don't know why every time I play the role of a policeman, I never have to wear the uniform. I hope next time I can play the role of a police that needs to wear the uniform.

Translated by: love_of_tvb for Boscolie Paradise
Source: Boscolie Forum @ Baidu

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 7/01/2012 11:29:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

The story of the movie is looking much pleasant and seems the performers have done well, too. So, it'll very enjoyable to follow the film entirely to see that how much caring he is in this film ;). Good luck for Bosco.
how to

Posted by Anonymous Rick Sandra @ July 16, 2012 at 3:26 AM #
 
<< Home

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones