August 17, 2012

More Thoughts

Haven't been blogging much lately, probably affected by Boscolie one way or the other, if you know what I mean. I was reading past blog entries, especially those about Bermo. I remember when I first started following Bermo and Boscolie. They were both rumored couples, but somehow I seemed to fall for Bermo more, probably because they were on the news more back then. I first started this blog in January 2007, sophomore year of high school taking finals. I wrote fanfics about them, "Behind the Doors of Bermo and Boscolie". Then I started translating their news whenever I had the chance. I remember coming home each day after school, and the first thing I did was to check on the Bermo and Boscolie forums at Asianfanatics. Every new article got me excited. It's like they were playing a game with us and the reporters. "If you catch us holding hands, then we're a couple." Looking back, I was really an addicted fangirl.

They just never failed to entertain us. I would just be like, "Guys, just admit that you're together. We all know it already." It's just a matter of time, I would tell myself. But of course that wasn't the case. It seemed that every summer, when I was on vacation, when I did not have access to the Internet, and when I would not have news about them for the time being, I would always come back with shocking news. In summer 2008, they said Bermo broke up. WHAT? I cried. It annoyed me to see the news. But I kept my faith for them. There were occassional news about the two, so I thought they were still together. I even had a dream about them. I was talking to Bernice and I asked her, "Did you guys really break up?" And she answered me in the dream, "Yeah, it was that one time." So I seriously thought they were still together, and the incident in 2008 was just something small. In Fall 2010, Bermo even filmed a Shiseido advertisment together. Nothing could be wrong, I thought. Nope, things didn't turn out to be like that all the time. December 2010. Just when I was studying for college finals. Bernice tweeted something like she'll headlines tomorrow. Oh, more breakup rumors, I thought. The next day was the shocker. I had no clue how big those headlines were. Bernice dumped Moses for Alastair Lam, it read. Oh. I tried to ignore it, but it was hard, especially when I had History finals the next day and I had so much more memorizing to do. I didn't even have the time to sort out reactions. I told myself to put their breakup news aside for the time being and focus on finals first. After finals, I caught up with their news again. Moses said in an interview not long after, "the past is the past". Ok, what does that mean? Does that mean he was really dumped? Or is it according to Bernice, they had broke up in 2008? In January 2011, I still believed the breakup news were fake.

It took me a good seven months to finally realize they had ended, especially with Bernice leaving TVB and Moses having moved on with Aimee Chan. The past is the past, just as Moses had said. I decided it was time to let go. It was the end of "Behind the Doors of Bermo and Boscolie". I truly let go. I did not care much about them anymore. I laughed when Bernice broke it off with Alastair Lam. I did not see what went wrong in their relationship. But only they would know.

I started to shift my focus on Boscolie. 2011 was really a big year for them. It was also a big year for us, their fans. When will they ADMIT it? It's so obvious! They finally went official when Myolie gave her acceptance speech for her Best Actress award. "I know we each have flaws. But, I hope we can continue to bear with one another", she said. Their 'unofficial', but 'official' annoucement received approvement, applause, and happiness from all over. They beamed.

But July 25, 2012 came. It was the day no one saw coming. It was a day no one wanted to come. They annouced breakup. Shocking! Really shocking. I still do not know what happened to them. At first I chose to believe it was a publicity stunt. I could not process the news until many days later. Probably due to the fact of how shocked I was. I'm still clueless to what had gone wrong. I still don't know if I should choose to take it as real, fake, or completely a publicity stunt. Only time will tell.

I'm not really willing to let go. They've more true. I don't want to let go as I had did for Bermo. What is love? I would like to answer LOVE IS BOSCOLIE, and not LOVE WAS BOSCOLIE. Let's keep it strong. For them, for me, for you. For Boscolie. Let's keep this love strong!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/17/2012 10:21:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones