August 29, 2012

School has started and my immune systerm has decided to turn against me already. I had a sore throat two days before school started, which eventually developed into a really bad cough, and last night, I started to have a stuffy nose. And all top of that, I have a slight headache.

I don't know why I am not able to focus, due to the fact that I'm getting sick, or the fact that I'm still in vacation mode. I mean the first half of vacation went by ok. But then, the second half went by without me even knowing. I did have quite a productive summer, but that's came to an end already. School's back.

I also don't know why I'm so stressed out. Maybe it's because I can't focus.

I stopped counting down last semester because time went by ok and I actually enjoyed it, but this feels like I'm back to Semester 1 again, a feeling I haven't had since then. It's not a good feeling. How can I explain it? It's like depressive and stressed out all the time. But I think it's time to start again, although time passes much faster when I'm not counting.

I hope I can get out of that soon. Like really soon.

And I hope by taking medicine, my cold will get better, cause I have a whole semester ahead of me.

3 days down. 15 weeks and 2 days to go till Winter break.

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/29/2012 07:51:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones