August 1, 2012

Thoughts...

The Boscolie breakup.

It really hit me hard. Like really hard.

I remember I was in China when all this happened. When I found out about their breakup through my dad. He said "A TVB couple broke up today." "It better not be Boscolie," I said. Then he said "Yep. It's them." At first, I didn't believe the news. Was the source reliant? How could this possibly be true?

I just couldn't believe it, and I still can't, although it's been almost a week and counting.

I still think it's a publicity stunt. If not, Myolie was the one who initiated the breakup. I would like to know the reason behind their decision, but I know they will not tell us. At least not anytime soon. I just can't accept the fact.

After all, it's been eight years. That's nearly a decade.

I remember when the BERMO breakup news broke out in December 2010. I was equally as shocked. But, turns out they had already broken up in 2008. At first I chose not to believe their breakup. They had a good 4 or 6 years. I kept making up excuses for myself to believe they were still together. Still that lovely couple I followed. It took a good seven months for me to finally let go. It was probably the Aimee Chan and Moses Chan news that told me it was time to let go. They changed. Both of them. I just couldn't force myself to believe they were still that golden couple. I barely reminiscent about them. But, it was good from the time they lasted, although it was not a perfect happy ending.

But, BOSCOLIE is different. They've been through the ups and downs for eight years. And us, the fans stood by them as we saw them flirting in public, to breakup scandals, going to Okinawa together, and then the TVB Best Actress Award acceptance speech. That was just epic. I don't understand why they broke up. Bosco cheating on Myolie? Myolie dumping Bosco for the Taiwanese actor? Infidelity rumors? How many more of these insane rumors can there be? They say they're still friends, although I would hope for them to still be that beaming couple we all love. And I wish to we all love and not loved, because Boscolie represents love. Just look at their Mona Lisa wedding advertisement a few years back. Look at the times they appeared in functions. Oh, how happy they were.

Their breakup has really affected me, emotionally and mentally. I'm doing something and Boscolie comes up on my mind and I have to tell myself that they broke up already. This is sad, but I know it's reality, for now.

And, I just really hope they get back together. Or, this was all a publicity stunt that was unnecessary.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/01/2012 10:44:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones